Friday, March 12, 2010

March 12 of 12

It's the 12th of March so you should know the drill. 12 pictures of my day, which wasn't very interesting. But here it is anyway! Thanks again to Chad for hosting our endeavors. Check out his website to see what everyone else did today.

8:30 am Gilbert, AZ - My breakfast, 3 bacon, sausage, onion, and chive fritatas. Yummy.

11:15 am Queen Creek, AZ - Headed out to do an interview. We've had so much rain over the past month, everything is very green in the desert.

11:15 am Queen Creek, AZ - Even the mountains are covered in green.

12:15 pm Mesa, AZ - Stopped by my condo to pick up a few things. It was a beautiful day today. Enjoying it before the temp spikes to the 90s or higher.

12:30 pm Gilbert, AZ - A quick check on my odometer so I can remember what my mileage is to report it.

12:30 pm Gilbert, AZ - Another reminder that I am due for an oil change in my government car.

2:00 pm Gilbert, AZ - Spent some time organizing my cases so I know what I have to get done next week.

4:15 pm Gilbert, AZ - CD's medals were delivered today which was good since he needs them on Tuesday for the change of command ceremony.

6:45 pm Gilbert, AZ - Headed out to get some dinner. The remnants of an Arizona sunset.

6:45 pm Gilbert, AZ - I liked the silhouette of the palm tree in the sunset.

9:30 pm Gilbert, AZ - Flipped on ESPN to check some college basketball scores. I caught the picture as it was changing, which I thought was interesting.

9:30 pm Gilbert, AZ - Debating whether or not to tackle some things from the "wedding corner" tonight or save it for the weekend.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my day. See you next month!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had beautiful weather, I'd love to have some of that blue sky and warmth! Yay for greenery - for you due to water, for most of us due to spring finally coming ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fritatas are excellent! Portion-control at its finest (I might have to steal that idea)
    :)

    Your weather looks so warm and inviting... I say that as I look out the window at the snow falling.
    (sigh)

    ReplyDelete