Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November 12 of 12

I can't believe it's already November and I can't believe that it's already the 12th. So once again, here is my installment of November 12 of 12. Thanks to Chad for heading up this great idea. Check out his website to see what everyone else did today.


11:30 am Mesa, AZ: I forgot that it was the 12th until I checked my email and my Outlook reminded me what I needed to do today.

12 noon Mesa, AZ: Since I got a late start this is the first thing I could take a picture of. Lunch - tuna salad and avacado. I've agreed to try the Zone diet/eating style for awhile. This is one of the suggestions for lunch which works for me since I can't eat bread anyway.

3:25 pm Mesa, AZ - Fast forward about three hours (since all I did was make phone calls for work). My new shoes I got for working out.

3:30 pm Mesa, AZ - Leaving my condo to head off to workout. It was a gorgeous day today.

3:45 pm Gilbert, AZ - Funktional Fitness where I signed up to do Crossfit classes. It was my brilliant idea to get back into shape. I've done a couple classes already and they've kicked my butt. Fortunately, I've been the only one in the class so far so I've had the trainer to myself.

4:!5 pm Gilbert, AZ - I surprised myself by being able to do a few pull-ups. Maybe this Crossfit stuff will work.

5:30 pm Mesa, AZ - Back at home, finishing up a few phone calls for work.

6:30 pm Mesa, AZ - Back from the grocery store after stocking up on some staples I will need to take on the Zone diet.

7:30 pm Mesa, AZ - Looking over a book about the Zone diet and trying to figure out exactly how it works and what I can eat. I think it may take a few days to figure out.

8:00 pm Mesa, AZ - Tackling the dishes. I have a dishwasher, but I end up having to hand wash half of the dishes after they come out so I don't bother with it.


9:00 pm Mesa, AZ - Settled down to watch a bit of the Suns. They were losing when I took the picture and they're still losing.



9:30 pm Mesa, AZ - I went to check my mail and passed this tree that was planted a couple days ago. There was a plaque below it dedicating it to a 27 year-old military man who died overseas. The tree was decorated yesterday. Although it is a day late, Happy Veterans day and thanks to all those who have served or are currently serving our country.

See you again in a month.











2 comments:

  1. Dude.

    Pull-ups.

    I can only wish for that one.

    Your lunch looks yummy, even sans bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine being able to do pull ups - props to you! Good luck with the working out!

    ReplyDelete